Hey y’all hey! My name is Suzy and I’d like to welcome you to my little corner of the interwebs.
A little about me:
- I am a native Chicagoan and Houston transplant. What up Chi-town?!?
- I am a teacher and mama by day, book whisperer extraordinaire by night!
- I love my kiddos to pieces but momming ain’t easy! I make up for it by buying tons of Lularoe and all things pretty.
- I am a self-professed Target addict. Take my money Target!
- My favorite Disney Princesses are Belle because…books and Mulan for her fierce warrior personality.
- I believe in empowering one another and loving the skin you’re in.
- I also consider myself to be a chingona who believes in justice and equality for all.
- I am a lover of literacy and language. Fact: I have been in education for 11 years now and more than half of those years I taught the Spanish side of Dual language classrooms.
- I truly believe that books and language are the best gifts we can give our children. ¡Soy orgullosamente bilingüe y deseo que mis hijos crezcan bilingües también!
Want to hang out? Come on over to my Facebook Group where we chat about all things literacy, motherhood, chingonahood and our love of Target.